Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Inklings? Thanks Jon!

A few years ago Jon Barger and Chris Hammond invited me to join their writing club Inklings 2.0 and we embarked on a brief span of short stories over a few months, lives went in separate directions and we lost touch, but the writing bug has remained with me since so I dedicate this blog to my friends and their inspiration that led me to this.
I am going to start this blog off with one of my better short stories, one which needs a lot of work. I will welcome comments and suggestions. I will often post revisions to the same short story as I refine to the point of submittal for publication. (yeah I think may have invented that word but it works).
So welcome and hopefully it won't be boring and you will find something good herein.

No comments:

Post a Comment