Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sharkie


My favorite toy is my stuffed animal Sharkie.
Sharkie is grey and white; he is a sharks and very, very good at cards. I can make him eat all the players who win against him at cards. Sharkie and I play poker with red and white and blue and green poker chips. When we play poker we win a lot of blue ones. Sharkie sleeps with me, he is flat so he doesn’t make lumps in the bed like Cookie Monster or Brown Froggy and he is small and keeps me away from the Dark things in the closet. Sharkie is coolest and friends with Squirely. They race together and crash and stuff. They wear sunglasses, Sharkie’s fits better.
I take Sharkie to the store with me but Mommy won’t let me take him out of the car. Mommy says he’s to fer- fero- fer-row-shus! And that he will scare the willy-nilly out of anyone, but I know that it’s because he’s dirty and has a hole in his mouth. I told Mommy that Mommy should sew him up and Mommy did and washed him and now he is white.
Sharkie is my friend, we never fight and he never really bites me- not like my nephew Jamie. I hit Jamie and he cries to Mommy and Mommy makes me sit in my room and I hold Sharkie to me and say that I won’ cry.
Mommy won let me take Sharkie to school with me or any of my toys because the boys are bad and we fight a lots, and Daddy gets mad and says to Mommy that Michael is telling one of his kicked in the teeth stories again. Mommy tells Daddy to stop being silly.
I wish that Sharkie could bite boys and Jamie on his own then Daddy would have to be mad with Sharkie. Sharkie has taught me very- very good and I can bite back.
And I bit this boy at school today, Jimmy Ray he said that his Papaw died in a train wreck and I says he is a liar cause he says his Papaw died in a car wreck last week and he pushed me and I fell down. I didn’t cry, no I screamed “Jimmy Ray you done made me mad and I is gonna shit beat you.” And I jumped on him and he hit me in the tummy and then I bit him on his arm and he cried and cried. Missus Mabritt came and drug us over to the prin-prince-sip-pal’s room and she was very mad and said that I would have to doc- doc- fix Jimmy Ray’s arm and I had to put this water stuff in a brown bottle on Jimmy Ray and he cry more, then put a band-aid on. I says “I am sorry that I bit you Jimmy Ray, but he just cry and try to run away until Missus Thapper make him say he sorry too.
I sees my teeth marks on his arm and I says “I bite like Sharkie.” And Missus Thapper calls my Mommy and makes me stay in the bad room until Mommy comes to take me home. Then she makes me sit in my room with Sharkie until Daddy comes home. Mommy makes me and Sharkie soup and crackers. Mommy don’t tell Daddy and Sharkie and me are very- very good for Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment